A Glimpse of Shuntla's History

I started Shuntla shortly after my firstborn in 2007. My mother's DIY upbringing has made a huge impact on my life. Almost everything that comes through my door I have to do something to it whether it's paint, sew, glue or just tear up. If I can make it, I won't buy it. (Almost to a default) I may be jack of all trades but master of none. As years go by and different people enter my life, my market changes. It's been mostly jewelry lately but that wasn't always the case! As style and people change I'm ready to dive into more things once again. Here is just a glimpse of Shuntla's past (some in the form of terrible pictures) not including graphic/web design). I couldn't possibly list everything but here is some! Anything worth digging out again?
Oilcloth aprons 

Reusable snack bags

Crayon rolls

Vendor/teacher apron


Boo boo bags (w lavender freeze/microwaveable)



Upcycled dresses from favorite t-shirts

Appliqué 



Nap mats

Nap mat rolled out with attached blanket


Dog dresses
More canine dresses


Fresh cut soap

Upcycled suitcases

Boutique wipe cases

Wine labels

Jewelry Holders


Hand stamped Plant markers 

Chicken wire jewelry holder


Hand made Molded Crayons

Custom Magnet Boards



Towel wraps


Crosses 

Upcycled metal and golf markers

Hand made Leather Bracelets

May I just claim that I know I am a project hoarder as there are so many more things I could add. I make everything and stop at nothing. May I also add this was years before Pinterest as I was cool before it was cool. 
Joking! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shuntla DIY Lucite Tray

Hope For Arkansas